WNDE Named a Top Workplace in Orange County
White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP has been awarded a 2017 Top Workplace honor by The Orange County Register. The list is based on the results of an employee survey taken last August. The honor was bestowed on 140 Orange County companies; making the list indicates the organization has a healthy work environment as judged by its employees.
The Top Workplaces 2017 list of winners includes 20 large companies (those with 500 or more employees in the county), 40 medium-sized firms (100-499 workers), including WNDE, and 80 small businesses (35-99 employees). To view the list of 2017 winners, click here. To see WNDE’s profile page, click here.
White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP has been committed to providing the highest quality accounting, audit, tax and management advisory services for almost 90 years. We remain dedicated to maintaining friendly, professional relationships with our clients and our associates. Our motto is “Quality. Integrity. Balance.”, which reflects our philosophy of serving the public from our offices in Orange and San Diego Counties. Our efforts have allowed us to grow into the leading regional CPA firm in Southern California, supporting some of the area’s most successful private enterprises, nonprofit organizations and governmental entities.
Our mission encompasses a set of values that define who we are and what we do. Our core values are what make us stand out from our competitors, and have provided the foundation for our success:
- Client Satisfaction: Our clients receive thorough and professional service attuned to their special needs.
- Communication: We believe in constant communication and transparency with each of our clients.
- Integrity: White Nelson Diehl Evans subscribes to the highest ethical standards of our industry.
- Quality: We are proud of our reputation for the superior quality of our work and deliverables.
- Work/Life Balance: We encourage our associates to balance work with time spent on personal interests.