Traci Tran, CPA, MS
Audit and Assurance Partner
Traci joined White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP in 1997 and currently holds the position of Audit and Assurance Partner. She provides financial services to privately held businesses, pension plans and nonprofit organizations. She works with a wide-range of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, food & beverage, franchises, and leasing & financing companies.
In addition to servicing her WNDE clients, Traci is the Treasurer for the Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce, where she is also a board member and executive committee member. Additionally, Traci is a board member and executive committee member for the Bruin Professionals Orange County Chapter and is an active member of National Charity League.
Originally from Vietnam, Traci came to the United States at age 11. Today, she and her husband live in Irvine and have two children. She enjoys running, arts and crafts, beach vacations, and performing community services with her children. Traci also enjoys participating in many of the firm’s community outreach programs.
Technical and Service Expertise:
- Audit and assurance services
- Employee benefit plans, including ESOPs
- Quality of earnings analysis
- Due diligence for M&A transactions
- Manufacturing & distribution
- Food & beverage
- Leasing & financing companies
- Employee benefit plans
- Nonprofit organizations
- UCLA Bruin Professionals
- Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
- National Charity League – Volunteer at various nonprofit organizations including OC Rescue Mission, Families Forward, Working Wardrobes, Laura’s House and Surfrider Foundation, and WISEPlace