Michael Ludin, CPA
For nearly 45 years, Mike has been providing businesses and individuals with quality accounting services. His professional career began in 1975 and he joined Diehl Evans & Company in 1978, where he eventually worked his way to the role of Managing Partner. In 2011, Diehl Evans & Company merged with White Nelson & Co., LLP to form White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP.
Mike has developed an expertise in taxation of individuals and businesses, with specialized skill in working with clients in the real estate industry. In addition, he has extensive experience in performing audits, especially for government entities and non-profit organizations.
Mike and his wife, Mary, have three adult children. His oldest son, Joe, works for WNDE as an auditor. Outside of the office, Mike enjoys watching Dodgers baseball and visiting national parks.
Technical and Service Expertise:
- Auditing and Tax Consultation for Government Agencies
- Auditing and Tax Consultation for Non-Profit Organizations
- Extensive Experience in Tax Compliance and Consultation for Owners of Real Estate
- Real Estate
- Board Member for several non-profit organizations
- Current Board Member of the Christ Catholic Cathedral Facilities Corporation