Gary Crouch, CPA, MBA, CFE
Audit and Assurance Partner
Gary began working in public accounting in 1976 with a large regional firm based in New Orleans. In 2017, he joined WNDE as an audit and assurance partner. In addition to his designation as a CPA, he is also a Certified Fraud Examiner, which is awarded to professionals responsible for detecting, deterring and investigating fraud. Each CFE must meet the rigorous criteria of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiner’s certification program, including character, expertise and education requirements.
Skilled in providing employee benefit plan audits, Gary also offers financial reporting services, including audits, reviews and compilations. He primarily works with nonprofit organizations and privately-held companies in the areas of manufacturing, professional services, construction and retail.
Gary and his wife, Sandra, have been married since 1985. Their son, Garrison, holds a Ph.D. from the University of Notre Dame and a BS in Chemical Engineering/Nanotechnology from the University of Southern California. Gary and Garrison both enjoy archery and classic cars. Sandra is also a CPA and works as Vice President of Finance of the Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce.
Technical and Service Expertise:
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Financial reporting services: audits, reviews and compilations
- Privately-held companies
- Professional services
- Non-profit organizations
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Orange County Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, past president
- Orange County Chapter of Western Pension & Benefits Council, past treasurer and director-at-large
- Olive Crest’s Safe Families for Children, advisory council
- California State University, Fullerton’s College of Business and Economics Executive Council, past member