David Krickl, CPA
Tax and Advisory Services Partner
Dave began his accounting career in 1983 in the tax department at Ernst & Whinney (Ernst & Young). When he reached the role of Tax Manager, he left Ernst & Whinney to focus on local relationships within the tax advisory business. He eventually became the Partner-in-charge of Income Tax at Corbin & Wertz, LLP. He merged his staff and book of business with White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP, where he assumed the role of Tax and Advisory Services Partner.
An Income Tax Generalist, Dave has broad experience working with a variety of industries and entity types, including involvement with a multitude of transactional issues. He also has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, business formations and restructurings and real estate development and transactions (including exchanges and involuntary conversions). Since joining WNDE, he has had the privilege of working on some of the county’s largest business and real estate transactions.
Dave and Donna currently reside in Laguna Niguel. He has two children and three grandchildren. When he’s not working, he enjoys trying to stay fit, dining, watching Angel’s baseball, listening to live music, traveling and hiking.
Technical and Service Expertise:
- Income Tax Planning and Mitigation Services to Closely Held Businesses and their Owners
- Tax Planning and Advisory Services to High Net Worth Individuals
- Merger and Acquisition Structuring and Strategic Tax Advisory Services
- Real Estate Income Tax Advisory Services
- Managing Large and Complex Tax Compliance Projects
- General Coordination of Client’s Diverse objectives and integration with various Financial and Business Advisory Professionals