CHART YOUR OWN COURSE
Due to increasing competition to today’s public accounting internship market, we think it is critical for students to explore all of their future internship and employment options through an interactive and engaging Summer Leadership Program. Participation allows students to gain important insight while building their professional network and enhancing relevant skills needed to stay competitive.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Our Summer Leadership Program (SLP) is targeted at sophomore and junior standing university students who are interested in pursuing a career in public accounting. This experience will allow participants the opportunity to get to know our WNDE professionals including partners, managers, and staff while gaining insight into the type of work that can be expected as an intern or first-year staff. Our goal is to educate participants on what it would be like to be a part of the White Nelson Diehl Evans family.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
- Learn first-hand what it takes to succeed in public accounting
- Engage with firm professionals and make lasting contacts
- Strengthen leadership, communication and networking skills
- Gain valuable experience through group activities, presentations, and a meaningful community service event
- Competitive advantage over other candidates, for our annual spring internship* program
- We recruit interns* through our Summer Leadership Program and during fall on-campus recruiting events
For more information on the WNDE Summer Leadership Program please download an informational PDF by clicking the button below.
TO BE CONSIDERED
- If you are interested in getting to know us and think you’d like to be a part of this career event, please submit your online application before the deadline
- Students: We actively recruit at Chapman University, CSUF & CSULB. If your school is listed, please apply directly through your schools’ online job portal by the resume submission deadline. If you do not see your school listed, please complete our online application below by Friday April 3. 2020.
- Please note: We require a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcripts with your online application. Failure to submit these required documents may prevent your application from being considered