Our office in Orange County provides service to the Los Angeles area...See Locations Details
Sean P. Thorstenson, CPA
Sean has been with White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP since January 1996.
Sean’s diverse background includes extensive experience in corporate and partnership taxation, individual compliance and planning for high net-worth taxpayers, including estate and trust planning, oil and gas investments, payroll, sales and property tax compliance. He works with all privately-held businesses mainly in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, professional services and/or real estate industries.
Sean and his wife Andrea have three children. They live in San Clemente. Sean enjoys spending time with his family, taking road trips, playing golf and going to the beach.
- Skilled at Assisting High Net-Worth Taxpayers
- Involved with Real Estate, Retail and Professional Services
- Extensive Experience Serving Manufacturing and Distribution Industries
- Chapman University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 1995
- California State University, Fullerton – Master of Science, Taxation, 2006
- CPA Designation: 2000
- Former Finance Chair, Recovery Resource Council