Our office in Orange County provides service to the Los Angeles area...See Locations Details
Scott R. Jones
Scott joined White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP in 2009. He is the firm’s Director of Practice Development. Scott’s career has focused in the area of business development for professional services and consulting organizations within the financial, technology and real estate sectors.
At WNDE, his responsibilities include the oversight of the firm’s business development and marketing initiatives. Scott also has primary responsibility for developing strategic relationships for the firm. He enjoys his role at WNDE largely due to the nature of the clients whom the firm serves, privately held middle market businesses and nonprofit organizations. Scott’s role is to develop client relationships by matching firm resources with a client’s unique business needs and objectives, to deliver compelling solutions that help improve bottom line performance and after tax results.
Scott lives in Aliso Viejo. He and his wife, Robin, have been married for nearly 25 years and have two, college and high school age, sons. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, hiking, camping, the beach, football at any level, and traveling when possible.
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
- Pepperdine University, Master of Business Administration
- Risk Management Association (RMA), Orange County Chapter, Past President & Board Member (2009 – Present)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Orange County Chapter, Board Member (2012 – Present)
- Harvard – USC Business Growth Conference, Committee Member and Panel Moderator (2011-2012)
- Mission Hospital Foundation, Founders Board Member & Board Chair (2005 – 2010)
- YMCA, Y-Guides Program volunteer and “Nation Chief” (2005 – 2008)
- Aliso Viejo Little League, Board Member and League Commissioner (2007 – 2009)