Our office in Orange County provides service to the Los Angeles area...See Locations Details
Michael R. Ludin, CPA
Mike has worked in the accounting field since 1975. He joined Diehl Evans & Company, LLP in 1978. He served as Managing Partner until its merger with White Nelson & Co., LLP in 2011.
Mike’s expertise is in taxation of individuals and businesses, especially for those in the real estate industry. He also is experienced in audits, especially for government entities and non-profit organizations.
Mike is married to wife Mary; the couple has three adult children. His oldest son, Joe, works for WNDE as an auditor. Mike enjoys watching Dodgers baseball, and likes to visit national parks.
- Auditing and Tax Consultation for Government Agencies
- Auditing and Tax Consultation for Non-Profit Organizations
- Extensive Experience in Tax Compliance and Consultation for Owners of Real Estate
- California State University, Fullerton, Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting 1975
- CPA Designation: 1980
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Municipal Finance Officers
- Has served as a Board Member for several non-profit organizations
- Current Board Member of the Christ Catholic Cathedral Facilities Corporation