Our office in Orange County provides service to the Los Angeles area...See Locations Details
Jill S. Cohen, CPA
Jill began her career at White Nelson Diehl Evans in 1993 as an intern and has spent the majority of her career with the firm. During 2003 and 2004, she gained valuable experience working as a Controller in private industry, and returned to the firm in 2005.
Jill provides financial reporting and consulting services for privately-held companies in a variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, restaurant and retail industries, construction, investment trusts, medical groups, and non-profit organizations. Services include audits, reviews, and compilations as well as internal control studies, agreed-upon procedures, bookkeeping, on-site interim Controller services, and other consulting services.
Jill grew up in Huntington Beach, California, is married with two children, and lives in Yorba Linda, California. Her free time is spent attending her children’s various school and sports activities, reading, and spending time with family.
- Areas of Practice: Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- Industries: Manufacturing, Distribution, Professional Services, Construction, Retail, and Investment Trusts for Privately-Held Businesses
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits for Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit, and Health and Welfare Plans.
- Bookkeeping and Interim-Controller Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Accounting Concentration – California State University Fullerton, 1993
- CPA Designation, 1995
- Delta Sigma Pi – Alumni, Lambda Sigma Chapter