Our office in Orange County provides service to the Los Angeles area...See Locations Details
Gregory N. Coleman, CPA
Greg began his public accounting career in 1993 with White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP. Greg is a member of WNDE’s Executive Committee. His responsibilities primarily include the oversight of attestation consulting and financial services for privately held and venture backed middle market companies. Greg is also the Partner in charge of recruiting across local college campuses.
Greg lives in Brea. He is married to his wife Robin, and has two sons.
- Industries of Specialization Include: Manufacturing and Distribution, Retail, Construction Contracting, and Employee Benefit Plans.
- Topics of Specialization Include: Financial Reporting, Inventory Costing, Consolidations, Due Diligence, Internal Controls, and ERISA/ DOL.
- University of Miami, FL – Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, 1993
- CPA Designation: 1999
- OC CSCPA Director
- Athletes Touch
- Santa Clara de Asis/ St. Joseph Catholic Church Parishioner
- Servite High School Alumni Association (Class of 88)
- Placentia Pony Baseball
- Yorba Linda Pop Warner Football
- Whittier College Proud Poet Parents