Our office in Orange County provides service to the Los Angeles area...See Locations Details
David M. Krickl, CPA
Dave has been in the public accounting field since 1983. He began his accounting career at Ernst & Whinney (Ernst & Young). He left as a Tax Manager to enter the local accounting firm environment to concentrate on client relationships within the tax advisory business. He joined White Nelson Diehl Evans LLP as a partner in 2002 by merging his practice with the firm. Prior to 2002, Dave was the Partner in Charge of Income Tax at Corbin & Wertz, LLP, a large local accounting firm which subsequently dissolved.
Dave is an Income Tax Generalist with broad experience in various industries and entity types; involving a multitude of transactional issues. He has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, business formation and restructurings and real estate development and transactions (including exchanges and involuntary conversions). Since joining WNDE, he has had the privilege of working on some of the county’s largest business and real estate transactions.
Dave has two children and three grandchildren. When he’s not working, he enjoys staying fit, cooking and dining, watching Angel’s baseball, music, travel, hiking and camping. He resides in Laguna Niguel.
- Income Tax Planning and Mitigation Services to Closely Held Businesses and their Owners
- Tax Planning and Advisory Services to High Net Worth Individuals
- Merger and Acquisition Structuring and Strategic Tax Advisory Services
- Real Estate Income Tax Advisory Services
- Managing Large and Complex Tax Compliance Projects
- General Coordination of Client’s Diverse objectives and integration with various Financial and Business Advisory Professionals
- Loyola Marymount University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting 1982
- CPA Designation: 1987