Our office in Orange County provides service to the Los Angeles area...See Locations Details
Brytni Gonzales, CPA
is a Tax Manager with WNDE. She started with WNDE in 2013. She is involved with corporate, partnership, fiduciary and personal income tax preparation and review, planning, quarterly and year-end tax provisions, research and training staff and reviewing staff work.
Brytni grew up in Orange County. She chose accounting as a profession, she said, because her father was a controller and assisted her with her accounting classes, and “I soon learned I had a knack for it and enjoyed it.”
She lives in Orange with husband Rafael and their two children. She is also a member of the Orange Blossoms, an auxiliary of Assistance League of Orange, a volunteer organization dedicated to providing humanitarian services to the community of Orange.
- Tax Preparation and Review
- Planning, Quarterly and Year-end Tax Provisions, Research
- Training Staff and Reviewing Staff Work
- Arizona State University, Bachelors of Science in Accounting, 2006
- Arizona State University, Masters of Science in Accounting and Information Systems, 2007