Our office in Orange County provides service to the Los Angeles area...See Locations Details
Business Killers – Business Succession Planning
Firm Planning Business Killers – Business Succession Planning Workshop on September 29th
WE NEVER PLAN TO MAKE MISTAKES.
White, Nelson & Co. is hosting a workshop intended to help business owners protect their business value. During the workshop, attendees will watch brief videos that highlight six (6) key areas of planning that business owners need to address in order to protect the value of their businesses. Attendees will have the opportunity to complete a survey that will help them compare their business to best practices and will receive a report that recommends priority planning areas.
As business owners, we’re focused on running our business. Every day brings new challenges, opportunities and decisions. But there are six mistakes that consistently cause businesses to FAIL.
1. “I know what my business is worth.”
2. “I’m too busy running the company.”
3. “That’ll never happen to me.”
4. “There’s plenty of time for that.”
5. “My business is my retirement.”
6. “You can’t beat Uncle Sam.”
Do any of these sound familiar? If so, please plan to attend our workshop and learn how to protect your assets and investments.
Who should attend?
- Privately held business owners and their spouses
- Business owners who are contemplating passing their business to children or key employees
- Business owners planning on selling their business in the next 2-10 years.
This workshop has been a big hit with business owners in the past and seating is limited, so call today to reserve your seat and luncheon. You may also bring a business associate or a business owner friend or advisor. RSVP to Scott Jones via email: email@example.com or by calling 714-978-1300.